my air flow meter wire's came out of the connecter that goes to the afm...they touched earth and sparked!!!!

it is showing 9 fault's on the diagnostic using a snap on diagnostic tester....they wont clear and obv my mechainc sed its showing perminant fault......he seems to think its the ecu......all the fuses are ok.......engine manament and the light with the spanner going thru it keep going on between them and also the engine coolent light and traction control light are on......the fan is constanley on and the car is running horrid, black smoke, no boost....and there is play in the rev pedal and wont give short revs you have to keep foot flat to floor then the revs build up....

my mate had is own diagnositic tester it came up with afm fault but i have curred the wires now as it isnt showing on the snap on tester..so i unpluged the afm connector and it showed afm meter on tester so obv i must have fixed this.....

its also showed engine coolent sensor.....so i bought a new one fitted it and obv the car is running horrid still....

it has only run like this since the wires touched and the fan is consatnley on..and the engine coolent light has came on when th wires touched..

plz cam anyone give advice from experinece or enlighten me on sumat? thanx