Tried this last year but didn't get much interest. But will give it another go.
Would anyone want to visit the below, its a RWYB day
May 16th/17th - Public Track Day
*Pug vs Prelude Shootout, WB Spring Nationals, Pro Street Drag Series Rd 2, National Sprint Association (Sat only) & National Associations of Supertwins
Should be some decent stuff to watch there, and should be able to get on the strip a lot quicker then you can at etc.
Prices are £12 entry per person and £20 for unlimited runs.
Shakespeare County Raceway, Long Marston Airfield, Long Marston, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 8LL
1.Shakespeare County Raceway recommends you wear a helmet for drag racing.
2. Bring your drivers licence for signing on. (MOT & Insurance documents may be asked for).
3. Wear clothing that covers your arms and legs, and gloves if you are driving an open top car.
4. Windows must be closed when racing.
5. Seat Belts must be worn.
6. Motorcycle riders to wear leathers, gloves and helmet (jeans & trainers not permitted).
7. Regarding intercooler spray bars. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE not if you are drag racing! Shakespeare County Raceway cannot afford any fluids on the track surface. As you probably know, the track is treated for traction. The slightest moisture turns it into a skating rink! Even if you use the spray bar in the fire up road, there will still be drips when you get to the line. This means a clean up that eats into valuable racing time. The track policy is perfectly clear on this, any car dropping fluids will NOT be allowed to race!
8. Make sure that your motorcycle is clean and not dropping oil.
9. All motorcycles must have an adequate manufacturers or after market chain guard. Also oil & water catch cans if required.
10. Shakespeare County Raceway reserves the right to define additional rules governing the running of the event and will advise all registered entrants accordingly. Track managements decision is final in any situation or dispute.
To add to the above as its not mentioned there, helmets must be worn if you are in a softtop, or getting a sub 11sec run (as if) and/or getting a terminal speed of 100+mph.