Thread: IPF problem..Im not happy.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IPF problem..Im not happy.

Well bank holiday thought it would be a good day to use my IPF for the first time and map my car, Nice day to go for a drive and guess what

IT DOESNT WORK.

So im now sick as a pig all i did was conect it to my pc running windows xp. The green light on the ipf unit will not light up and it keeps asking me to connect the unit to my pc when i have...

Just my luck, Regal are not open aswell...
    Vxr turbo with 360 bearing and twin oils seals & Evoms dv. Cdti airbox 63mm tophat.Milltex cat back and pre cat.. Regal 245 leh phase 1 ipf remap.Whiteline rarb.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    PM send drop me a line

Status
    Cumbrian RO
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You got it sorted yet????
    Where are the Cumbrian Members??
    Anyone Seen Them!

Drives a Fiat Bravo 165 sport....

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No its had it think ive got a faultly unit ill be on the phone tomorrow to regal.
    Vxr turbo with 360 bearing and twin oils seals & Evoms dv. Cdti airbox 63mm tophat.Milltex cat back and pre cat.. Regal 245 leh phase 1 ipf remap.Whiteline rarb.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    unlucky dude...unlucky...that IPF good piece of tool tho, ive put in sum vxr injectors, and stage 3 it, car werent running after driving like 50miles, got code p0170, so removed the injectors, and thanks to ipf, put back on stage 2 for now.
    Sapphire Black VxR Black Theme with a Touch of White, 3" Scorpion System, DapR springs, Rarb, JBI Tophat, FMIC & CDTI Conversion, Iridium Plugs, Full SMD in White...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Whats code p0170 then?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhys57 View Post
    Whats code p0170 then?
    its Fuel Trim Malfunction (Bank 1), i think i know the problem and will sort it this week hopefully
    Sapphire Black VxR Black Theme with a Touch of White, 3" Scorpion System, DapR springs, Rarb, JBI Tophat, FMIC & CDTI Conversion, Iridium Plugs, Full SMD in White...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trez View Post
    unlucky dude...unlucky...that IPF good piece of tool tho, ive put in sum vxr injectors, and stage 3 it, car werent running after driving like 50miles, got code p0170, so removed the injectors, and thanks to ipf, put back on stage 2 for now.

There is a map on there to take care of the P0170 code if you also have the VXR turbo fitted ....

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhys57 View Post
    Well bank holiday thought it would be a good day to use my IPF for the first time and map my car, Nice day to go for a drive and guess what

IT DOESNT WORK.

So im now sick as a pig all i did was conect it to my pc running windows xp. The green light on the ipf unit will not light up and it keeps asking me to connect the unit to my pc when i have...

Just my luck, Regal are not open aswell...

Do you get any lights on the unit when you connect it to the PC? Have you disabled the firewall within windows?

A.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    Do you get any lights on the unit when you connect it to the PC? Have you disabled the firewall within windows?

A.

Hi Andy no lights mate not green anyway...Ive just rang Regal they said that they would have to contact EDS i gave them the number on my IPF so i have to wait not to get it sorted im not really happy £450 bit of kit and i cant even use it...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast