Status
    North East RO
    Mentioned in
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Add Chewy. on Facebook

Slashed tyres

well after a little bit of road rage with some little scroat this is what happens.....
    All started as i went the wrong way and started to do a 3 point turn on the 2 point a little tit in a VW lupo came up and tried to get passed (no possible way) realised he couldn't so he started mouthing at me, i did nothing at this point then when i was pointing the right way he pulled level with my window and mouthed of again....all i could do was laugh and drove off.....thought nothing more of it...
    any way went to the park with my son for an hour came back jumped in my car and realised it felt rather odd, jumped out to find.........

Done me good and proper....but thought id be ok as had 1 spare and 1 can of the Holt's foam stuff......not a chance foam did nothing tyre didn't even go up a bit, so phone call to my mate to bring his spare.
    Started try and crack the nuts on my car got to the locking nut and it just sheered off.....day is getting worse....so phone call to green flag to get me....dropped me off at kwik-fit only garage open, they said they could get the nuts off but it was his personal tools so if they break i buy...had no choice said ok....started on the nuts got to the last 1 and the socket broke....
    and to top it all off the tyres my mate are getting for me (Uniroyals) have gone up in price from 3 weeks ago when i got 2 new ones (yes a new one was slashed).
    well 1 good thing how cool does my car look now....thinking of carrying it off on both sides.....(joke).

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh i'd be straight back out lookin for the ****,would'nt be mouthing again in a hurry.
    may your rims make a speedy recovery

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    The scumbags, bad luck there mate. I had the same done to me a few years ago, and found the foam stuff doesn't work if the wall of the tyre is slashed. And what's this with Kwikfit using their own tools???? They are tools alright.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sorry to hear bout your tyres. don't suppose you got there number plate or were there any cameras nearby you could check out? Have you told the police?
    For free hugs PM me.

For sex, pm cabriomatt.

Status
    North East RO
    Mentioned in
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Add Chewy. on Facebook
    oh i'd be straight back out lookin for the ****,would'nt be mouthing again in a hurry.
    may your rims make a speedy recovery

tyres are getting fitted tomorrow.....its not all bad as i was getting new tyres ant the end of the month....just had to bring it forward....lol

sorry to hear bout your tyres. don't suppose you got there number plate or were there any cameras nearby you could check out? Have you told the police?

didnt get the plate as i thought nothing of it when i drove off....no cameras any where so no point infoming police would have just got a crime number.

Status
    "Female"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What is happening to this country? Why do people think this is acceptable behaviour?

Status
    North East RO
    Mentioned in
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Add Chewy. on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaynos XP View Post
    What is happening to this country? Why do people think this is acceptable behaviour?
    beats me mate and to do it while i had my son.....

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lets just hope the cops pull him for some reason and perform a stop an search, as he must be carrying a blade or something.
    For free hugs PM me.

For sex, pm cabriomatt.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iansimms2004 View Post
    Lets just hope the cops pull him for some reason and perform a stop an search, as he must be carrying a blade or something.
    Preferably a strip search, just to embarrass the little scrote properly

Status
    Hulk smash!!
    Mentioned in
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)
    That's pap mate. Glad you getting it sorted though...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast