Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My astra van thread

Hello peeps!
    Thought I would tell you a little about my van and show you a couple of pics.
    to start of with I got the standard astra sportive van on ebay for a bargain price, with full vauxhall service history and every receipt from new.
    The ebay shopping continued, sourcing the new astra gsi bumper and all the grilles and lights, also the astra coupe se2 alloys, rear spoiler and the lower pannel on the bootlid.
    the sideskirts came off along with the mouldings and rear bumper, everything went off then to be colour coded.

Re fitted everything yesterday, along with a set of new vauxhall mudflaps.

I have a couple of other bits still to do!, The tow eye cover and door handles still needs painted,Gsi spats which I got on here tonight! I have a set of headlamp eyebrows which I'm still undecided whether to fit or not??? and a back box to modify slightly so it will fit.

Comments welcome, good or bad, and also any other ideas

Let

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Small update

I got myself a set of astra coupe turbo side skirts and a set of gsi arch spats, so painted them up and got them fitted last week.

Off with the old

On with the new

Theres a few more items on my list still to get but I'm happy with the progress so far.!