What will happen if i change insurance companys now, midway through a policy?
Will i still get a years no claim?
My situation, is that I am carless, due to my astra being written off (not my fault)
My current insurance company will NOT insure me on the car I am considering to buy, although others will happily do it
I have 3 months left on my current policy, and I would like to buy a car A.S.A.P I do not want to wait another 3 months to be able to drive again