Thread: Photoshop + Ideas please

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Photoshop + Ideas please

Going to be getting my arches on my car sorted soon by a friend who will do them very cheap for me and im going to get some other bits and pieces painted while its in for a start im getting the 2 rear arches fixed and repainted, theres also a couple of dents near by which is he gonna fill in and paint for me, getting my bonnet resprayed as it has a big dent in it and some big scratches, also getting the front drivers wing sorted as one of the previous owners thought it would be smart to screw the mudflap into the wing and its rusting now.

Those are just the things to tidy it up so now im having some ideas. One thing i want is the pillars between the front and rear windows done, i was gonna get them done in vinyl but he says he can paint these very easily so gonna get them painted, also considering getting the roof painted black and poissibly get him to do my wheels for me, although im tempted to get the wheels, pillars and roof done in anthracite instead of black but not sure how this would look and im sure it would be hard enough to show the difference in a photoshop but its worth a try anyway.

Sooo, if anyone would be kind enough could they paint my roof, pillars and wheels black and if possible anthracite also please, also if you have any other ideas that would be great

Thanks

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone? (yes i know its only been a few hours but its moved to the 2nd page )

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    heres a litterally quick go, ( as you can tell with not round wheels lol)

Black

And my go at anthrite ( spelling, looks more grey to me tho)

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers bludshot, looks pretty good, quite like the anthracite colour hmmm very tempting.

Gonna get a new windscreen with the top tint on it and also get my rear windows tinted a light smoke so should hopefully bring it together a bit more.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Black Black Black!!! I think that looks well mate, when your getting the windows done ask them to add a small sunstrip, dont be going and buying a new windscreen!
    This is vauxhall country...on a quiet night you can hear the fords rust!!!!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc_Sxi View Post
    Black Black Black!!! I think that looks well mate, when your getting the windows done ask them to add a small sunstrip, dont be going and buying a new windscreen!
    Need a new windscreen anyway, this one is covered in scratches and has a couple of small cracks. Also the standard top tint looks a lot better as its a gradual tint as apposed to just a solid bar.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Glad you like lol.