Thread: tyres question help needed

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

tyres question help needed

car is currently running on dunlop sport sp01 225/40/r18 but thay seemed to of worn very quick and they spin alot more now had crd2 box fitted...
    just would like some feed back on some recommendations as need new tyres now?

found some called falken 452 and they have a really good rating on them better than me dunlops and some of the toyo tyres.

thanks matt

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyh3 View Post
    car is currently running on dunlop sport sp01 225/40/r18 but thay seemed to of worn very quick and they spin alot more now had crd2 box fitted...
    just would like some feed back on some recommendations as need new tyres now?

found some called falken 452 and they have a really good rating on them better than me dunlops and some of the toyo tyres.

thanks matt
    Had the same on mine, now have Yokohama Parada Spec2 which are miles better!
    199 BHP 322 lbs/ft Torque from a smokey diesel!!!!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyh3 View Post
    You could try not pressing the loud pedal as hard, or at least until you get moving