HI All

Finally getting my car upto scratch after being broken into. Thought I'd got everything done, and only bit more than my excess so saved me claiming. I have found though where they tried to get in with a screwdriver. Front Passenger door, on the right of the window on the outside, you know the black type covering they have put on the door, how do you replace it as my has a slight dent.

Can Vauxhall or does it have to goto someone specific?

I have to have the actual rubber seal done anyway thats on that side of the window glass as its cut slightly now doubt due to the screwdriver.

Any ideas?