had a little bump in my car the other day i have a small dent just above the rear light and a small amount of paint that has chiped off and also someone keyed my car about a month back its not very deep has only gone through the clear ccoat but runs down most of the car does anyone know if there is anyone in the area who can do this kind of work or has any idea how much this may cost me, just a very rough guide.

thanks guys