Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shop Your Own Mate To Police!!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Adult Content Shop Your Own Mate To Police!!

OK to start with i never ever been a grass! but my mate (no names im afraid) had an accident 2 years ago and made a pregnant lady lose her baby by crashing into them ! now he did get a 3 month prison sentence a 18month ban and 6 points for racing! (he was against an evo of all things) now this story was on local news! anyway he got caught driving 9 months into his ban and went to jail for 3 months again and got 2 years added to his ban! anyway yesterday i saw him driving a subaru! and i know his ban aint no where near over! so should i report him?? although he done some stupid things in his life he is a sound guy and someone who will always help his mates! i aint so close to him now as have been but still considor him a mate! would you report him???

i dont want a load of morales thrown at me or anyone getting stupid and slagging me off i know what he did was serious!! before anyone mentions it! just wanna know if you would report him he got told that if caught again he would do 3-6 years inside

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    bit of a dilemma. but i personally wouldnt. especialy if he's a decent guy. people make mistakes, and some times you just got to turn a blind eye to them.

i would however have a word with him telling him to be careful. etc...
    GaSXi

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    report anonymously.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSXi View Post
    bit of a dilemma. but i personally wouldnt. especialy if he's a decent guy. people make mistakes, and some times you just got to turn a blind eye to them.

i would however have a word with him telling him to be careful. etc...
    But how would you feel if he caused an accident and someone else got injured, or if he hit your car. As if he's not got a licence then his insurance would be void as well.

I'd report him

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i can see your point, but i'd give him the benefit of the doubt and as afore mentioned talk to him telling him to be careful. but if i see him doing it again i would have to report.
    GaSXi

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think he deserves to be reported. Sounds like he hasn't learn't from his mistakes.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Report him, going by what you have written, that guy is a country mile off being 'sound'.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    It's all well & good him being 'a decent bloke' & a mate, be it a good mate, a weekend mate or a once in a blue moon mate

thing is, this guy is banned. When you're wondering if you should report him or not, ask yourself how you may feel if he ends up killing someone next time he steps into a car that he shouldn't be driving. Pretty sh!t i would imagine.

Not trying to give you a lecture, but as i can only tell you via text it'll certainly seem that way i'm well aware.

If it was me, i would report, but anonymously. Make sure your identity is protected, but report all the same. He's banned for a reason & as such shouldn't be driving, simple. By reporting him you could potentially save someones life.

that's the way i would look at it.

Status
    User
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Report him. He obviously hasn't learned his lesson if he's already been put back inside for driving while banned.

It's cocks like that who cause problems for the rest of us.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    There is only one answer here....Report him!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast