Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Follow MarkG On Twitter

****ed off with work!

i am soo fed up with some of the brain dead idiots i work with!

someone last night decided they were going to pile a load of files on my desk and chair for me to put into storage! nothing unusual here, except for the fact that there was soo many of them, my keyboard and mouse had been shoved to the side, pc monitor moved to make space, and worst of all, piled high on my chair! it really does annoy me when people do this. and to top it off the person who decided to do this, had gone through our store room looking for a trolley, which was left sitting in the middle of the room over night. i am only glad the cleaners turned the light on before they walked in, otherwise it was have caused chaos.

anyway, rant over, better doing something with these dam things now!

Astra sold ... replaced with a Skoda ... soon to be replaced with another Vauxhall

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Do it back to them mate, I would not put up with it in hear!!!
    Celica T-Sport , Audi S3 , scania r series

Status
    Soft Top VTEC :)
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Join the club

getting sick and tired of cleaning up from other peoples mistakes at work, and generally getting an earful when i've had nothing to do with it
    FULL Black Leather Heated coupe interior for sale! £200!!!
    Click Here

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The joys of being at the bottom.

As they say in my job, shit rolls downhill. Once you've made it a couple of rungs up the ladder, you get to palm your shit off onto someone else
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)
    Follow MarkG On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by gazTD View Post
    The joys of being at the bottom.

As they say in my job, shit rolls downhill. Once you've made it a couple of rungs up the ladder, you get to palm your shit off onto someone else
    very true Gaz! thing is my boss is office manager, and still has to put up with shit as well though!

just hoping that when things start to get busier that they will employ another junior! things been so quiet that we have coped for almost a year with 2 people. now starting to struggle as firm is expanding, despite economic slow down!
    Astra sold ... replaced with a Skoda ... soon to be replaced with another Vauxhall

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    I have the p!ss taken out of me at work also mate. I know how you feel

In a department of 4, 2 people do all the work but cop for everything that goes wrong (me & this other lad) & 2 people do absolutley sod all & get protected by the bosses. We take 15mins for our 15min break, 30mins for the 30min break etc, but they take 35mins for the 15, 50-60mins for the 30min break & guess who are the ones getting a roasting for taking to long - yes, us, the ones who take exactly their time & don't go over it.

That's just the surface sh!t too

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think we can all agree that we're under appreciated.

I'm the only person in my workshop this and last week as the rest are on exercise on Salisbury Plain. I've basically had to sort out the entire paperwork for the past 4months worth of jobs due to people not knowing what the score is. We've got people who are not long out of training who can't book in properly and are booking jobs in without actually having the kit.

I've been here long enough to know what the score is, and people are constantly asking me for advice, but it goes mostly un noticed by he higher ups.
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    in my opinion nearly every worker is trodden on in the work lace and consantly gettin grilled by the big man (woman) unless your wiping their backsides and pollishing their apples. The reason y i got made redundant is because i didnt stand for any shi* of anyone not even the boss which he actually didnt mind as everyone else was kissing his rear. but everyone else made complaints to the highers which ended up me being redundant
    2000, 1.6 8v, 148k miles-156k now 160k and not far off dyeing. Oh and still growing. -There may be spelling mistakes in my posts but at least you still understand it

Status
    Cumbria RO | Club Team
    Mentioned in
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I'm not trodden on nor am I kissing arse...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nry View Post
    I'm not trodden on nor am I kissing arse...
    Me either
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDempsey View Post
    Hey atleast MOTing your car should be a lot simpler than MOTing your EX. Replacing a worn out bush on a car is far easier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast