Thread: Astra mk4 sri remap

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Astra mk4 sri remap

I hear about a lot of people getting there cars remaped. And wounderd if any of you lot have had it done and how much is it
    Would i have to upgrade anything i.e brakes ect ect. The book says my bhp is 127 so if i had it remaped what would it push the bhp 2. Also i have cruise control on my sri do all sri's have this as i was told they dont many thanks
    Sri 1.8 59k miles dvd/cd player touch screen. Jbl 6x9s and 12" fusion sub in boot.r8 style headlights
    my astra sri

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well mate a remap for your car, would'nt do much, unless you change some of your internal's

e,g sport camshaft's (piper cam's) de-resrict your airbox (indution kit, or bigger intake and a k/n pannel fillter/piper cross pannel fillter, stay away from the cone filter's as they will justr suck hot air in from your engine = power loss,

so to get most gain's do the most mod's you can first, full exhaust, air intake, cam's, then if you still want a map you will see most gain's from that map with them mod's

about t,c it's a extra , not every car has it ,just what spec the first buyer wanted or it was when first made,

hope this was some help, look at courtaneysport/ regalsport and look up n/a tunning you should geta better idea on there to what gain's you will get,

paul

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers paul will look it up
    Sri 1.8 59k miles dvd/cd player touch screen. Jbl 6x9s and 12" fusion sub in boot.r8 style headlights
    my astra sri