Just to share my experience with you guys.....
Its a 05 Chevrolet Nabira 1.8 Sport Edition(auto), mileage was 88,500km. Been using it for 6 months now. So far here's the parts that I've changed (from the day I took delivery till today).
1. Changed engine oil.
2. Changed auto transmission oil.
3. Timing & Air Cond Belt kit.
4. Pollen filter. (Air cond is great now, specially in hot weather here in Malaysia)
5. V-Belt tensioner.
6. GM spark plugs. (Thinking of changing to Volker Iridium any comments?)
7. Front arm rubber bushing cover.
8. Front L&R Pendulum.
9. Fuel Filter.
10. Water pump. (Changed after started to make some noise when cold start)
11. AC Delco 72 din dry cell battery. (Battery when flat 2 days ago, my mechanic suggest 72 instead of 66 din std battery. Now seems to have faster and smoother acceleration, also notice better fuel consumption)
Whatever it is the bus still drives like new and I never regret making the decision to owned it . My bus http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...&postcount=420