Just had a call from them. Thought, wtf you guys calling me for??
* Anyway, they 'noticed' i hadn't taken out the courtesy car cover.
* I said yes that's correct.
* Well what happens if your car is basically burnt, or stolen etc etc
* I said i get a loan of another persons car
* But that might not be possible, the othe person may need that car.
* Umm, no they wont, as they have 2 cars & i'll just borrow one of them
* But that might cost a lot of money and that person may need both cars
* No it wont cost a lot of money and they also wont need both cars
* You might end up using the car at the same time though
* Umm, no, i think that's actually impossible. Only one of us will be driving it at any one time, not both of us
* Perhaps you'd like to take out the courtesy car cover at [can't even remember price] for piece of mind
* I understand what you're trying to do, selling me this, but i've already told you more than once that i do not need it.
* Totally flat tone off the guy then after that. Ok so is there anything else i can help you with?
* No (not that i needed help in the first place FFS!!)
People not listening is a pet hate of mine. if he'd asked once & i'd told him once then he'd gone on his merry way, there'd have been no problem. Does 10x "no's" qualify as being a yes, is that it?
Winds me up!!