Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do ya beep ya horn?

kr00zin_uk

Do ya beep ya horn?

I was just wondering how many of you guys honk your horn to show your appreciation, when you drive past a fit girl?

Has anything ever happened as a result?

Also to the ladies:

Do you take it as a compliment when a guy recognises talent when he sees it?

Or are you deeply insulted when you are objectified by an immature male?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I never beep my horn at all really. unless it's to let someone know I've arrived outside there house to pick them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDempsey View Post
    Hey atleast MOTing your car should be a lot simpler than MOTing your EX. Replacing a worn out bush on a car is far easier.

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well it usually scares the cr@p out of me! and by the time i have muttered something under my breath, the car/van is long gone so i cant see if the person beeping was fit or not so dont know weather or not to be insulted or not! lol!
    To do this year:
    Lower 50/30
    Alloys
    Refurb centre console

kr00zin_uk
    I sometimes do it when I'm going around a sharp bend, not that anyone else ever seems to bother!

And I sometimes do it in retaliation to someone doing it to me, when I think damn cheek they were in the bl00dy wrong!

And when I was younger I beeped at a few hot girls every now and then. Most of them smiled and waved, probably thinking it was a mate or something...

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh so what if you guys get beeped by a girl?
    To do this year:
    Lower 50/30
    Alloys
    Refurb centre console

kr00zin_uk
    What do you mean if?

I'm getting beeps all the time because of my good looks!

My mates (girls and guys) do it when they see me and I quite like being noticed, but I think most girls are a bit more reserved and restrained.

Some of us guys can't really help ourselves, the temptation is just too much!

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hahahaha some girls arent! the summer i was single, me n my girl mate did have a tendancy to beep fit guys.... wouldnt do it now...

i beeped this **** earlier who completely cut me up, he did it yesterday too knob!!!! i held my finger on the horn for about 20 seconds whilst i was f'ing and blinding at him!!! hahaha! everyone says they cant imagine me doing it, but when my precious car is put in danger i just cant help myself! lol!
    To do this year:
    Lower 50/30
    Alloys
    Refurb centre console

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    I generally don't beep

plus if i beeped a female i think the g/f would have a word to say about that. But that aside, even if i was single, i wouldn't be beeping women just for the fact they may look ok. I love how you worded it though - as though they've worked to look that good, when, people look how they look. LoL.

Even when people cut me up or whatever, i generally don't beep as i forget my horn is there.

A woman did it the other day. Some office type woman in her 30s-40s coming out of the town hall, drove AT ME yes i said AT ME which means she was going the WRONG WAY in the WRONG LANE!!! Just to simply skip the few cars in front of her so she could turn down a junction, instead of waiting until she was in line for it

So i just stopped in my lane. I thought feck it, i'm not even moving over for her. She can back up or feck off!!
    She then proceeded to squeeze between my car & the car on my right that was in the correct lane.
    I just waved my hands and shouted obsceneties at her .... forgetting my window was up, so she wouldn't even hear me

she just waved her hand in the air and drove off. Ignorant hctib.

A guy cut out in front of me a few weeks ago and i really had to slam the anchros on. Instead of beeping, i just drove behind him with my brights on

Looking back, that was stupid, but yeah, i tend to forget i have a horn

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i would beep but its not the first thing that comes in my mind and by the time i have thought about it im beeping at the wrong car lol.
    The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Status
    AkA P_Man
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I only ever want to beep when someone cuts me up or does something else daft. I never do though because I'm usually in too much of a state of shock to remember. then I get annoyed that I didnt!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast