Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CD30 MP3 connection

Hi all,

I have a 2007 astra sri with a CD30 mp3. The manual shows that my model etc should come with the mp3 player aux in point near the hand brake....but its not there.

As the CD player seems to be the right one to have the lead I thought it would be a simple case of getting a connection lead from a vauxhall parts supplier and clicking it in the back...On speaking with them this doesn't seem to be the case. Any advise would be appriciated

Status
    Technical Advisor
    Club Team
    Drives
    VXR Nurburgring
    Mentioned in
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)
    Welcome Chris

Yes if your radio can support AUX input then you just need to get the leads from vauxhall (or make them up yourself)

Before you go order them though make sure you can select the AUX in via the headunit, this may need to be programmed in by vauxhall with TECH2 though
    Want a professional job done on fitting your aftermarket electrical accessories? PM me for a quote
    Electrical fault finding also taken on
    Located in N/W London HA3, and willing to travel within reason

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What are the settings for the Tech2 activation, guy that did my Cruise didn't know. Just got a new CD30 under warranty which according to the diagram does have the Aux input. Bought & fitted the connector part for fitting around handbrake area just need the tech2 codes and hopefully it should work.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs Up cd30 mp3 aux in adapter

Quote Originally Posted by Chris241 View Post
    Hi all,

I have a 2007 astra sri with a CD30 mp3. The manual shows that my model etc should come with the mp3 player aux in point near the hand brake....but its not there.

As the CD player seems to be the right one to have the lead I thought it would be a simple case of getting a connection lead from a vauxhall parts supplier and clicking it in the back...On speaking with them this doesn't seem to be the case. Any advise would be appriciated
    Aux in is possible, I use it in my Vivaro (CD30mp3). Bought the lead from ebay, there is one there now!(23-02-09) (item no. 280315501137)Came with all the instructions and leads to fit to the rear of the radio. The sound quality is perfect. Hope this helps.