Thread: Wheels... advice

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wheels... advice

I'm after some alloys for a Mk4 van... so i'm limited to 4 stud at the moment, i'm struggling to find anything i like thats a decent price - i don't really want to be spending to much more than about 300 with a bit of rubber. Quite like the multi-spokes but wouldn't mind something a bit different. Been scouting ebay etc and nothing is really shouting out at me!

I've noted the 5 studs... there seems to be a larger selection in 5 stud, although i've not really shopped around so havn't found anything in particular i like.

Question is... can someone point me in the direction of some nice looking 4 studs OR is it worth upgrading to 5 stud and is it in upgrade in braking/handling thats going to be noticable and how much for a 2nd hand decent set-up... whats out there to offer?

I'm not after show quality wheels either just something to liven up an 03 van for a while.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    evening bump anyone? someone must be able to help?

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ive got the sae Van mate, I put Fox FX2 Alloys on mine, check out the fox range, good quality and a lot of four stud fitments?