As i'm in a pot & therefore can't drive, i figured i'd best check to see if those in the know (you guys) think i've got everything needed, or if i'm missing major parts. Don't want to have it taken up to the garage only to get a call to say they've taken the old one off & can't fit the new one as it's missing something important.
Bought off of Cybox on eBay. Tip top for the communication. Deffinately recommend. I opted for the "style F" tail pipe. Was an extra £20 for mid silencer.
From chatting with other customers of theirs, i'd say they probably have a 97% no problems hit rate, where the other 3% (ish) claim they had to make mods to the system for it to fit.
Hopefully i'm in the 97%!!
Anyway, opened up the box...
Backbox: Tiz all that was in the plastic bag. Stamped [SS 829 F1]
I imagine this is the centre silencer: Also came with 2x fittings that have 54mm stamped on them (these are the only fittings in the whole delivery). Stamped [SS 829 P5 (or PS - i can't read my own writing)]
Umm, something i'll call 3rd pipe. lol. No doubt you'll know what it is:
Is this supposed to be like this? I imagine it is. Umm, bugger forgot which package it was on. Think it was the backbox:
Just with all the others having those symmetrical, i just wondered.
Anyway, hopefullyit'll be fitted with no bother, sooner rather than later