Thread: Spicy food

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Spicy food

Is anyone like me and struggles to find food hot enough? I eat vindaloos 1-2 times a week, the other week i even ate 2 phals one after the other (phals are hotter than vindaloos) ive even tried making my own vindaloos with about 20 chillis in it and still wasnt spicy enough, i bought this naga chilli stuff from a local indian place, its about 70% chillis and i can eat it by itself in spoonfulls (chewing on all the seeds etc) and it just gives my mouth a slight tingle.

Anyone else like and can reccomend something that i will struggle to eat and is really spicy?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I like hot food, but like to taste it none the less. I like madras and can just about manage a vin, but I would not touch a phal if you paid me.....

I love most hot foods....
    Celica T-Sport , Audi S3 , scania r series

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    People often say to me " dont you like the taste of food?" but when im eating a vindaloo i dont even break a sweat i can just taste the spicies etc and its lovely, when i ate the 2 phals it was almost the same, tasted nicer and just a little but ore spicy but nothing that was hiding the taste, ive tried vindaloos from a lot of local places trying to find the hottest one and i currently get from the hottest ive found 1-2 times a week depending on my mood, other nights of the week i would usually make pasta with a lot of chillis and also during the day i would eat subway with loads of jalopena peppers and a lot of hot chilli sauce.

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I love Jalapeno's on a Subway, had one today. Got a packet of seeds to grow my own, need to be planted between feb/march

Can't eat hot curries though, a Chicken Tikka Balti is about the hottest I do