was to give the car a bloody good wash and check over the car, the car looks a million times better now all the grime has been removed but had a look over the car and came across a few bits and bobs that need fixing.
the cars an MK4 1.4 16v
am going to get this sorted on saturday next week i hope, anyone got any idea how much i should be looking at to get these problems sorted?
- the n/s/f outer cv gaitor has perished
- the front discs have pitted and the pads are getting a bit low
- the sump plugs leaking (noticed i was using a bit too much oil)
- the handbrake has way too much travel
- the front gearbox mount is starting to perish
- the gearbox turret is weeping oil
- the automatic choke is sticking
- the headlights are misaligned