Thread: Anyone owned a Pitbull?

Status
    User
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone owned a Pitbull?

Have any of you ever owned or worked with a pit bull?

If so, got pics and want to share your experiences?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    no and wouldnt either
    285bhp supercharged mini as a track car

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo tim View Post
    no and wouldn’t either
    x2,

Ugly, one of the stupidest dogs you can have and not very friendly. Why would anyone want one? Bit like staffs, they aren’t good for anything any more apart from illegal fighting when you cross bread one with a strong bread because they are agro’d little ****ers with a nasty jaw.

German Sheppard’s are were it’s at, won’t see a pitbull in the forces.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No pictures but my brother in law had one it was great as a puppy cute lovable but got bigger and more and more territorial ended up biting a neighbor my sister and nearly went for the kids so of course it was put down

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam666 View Post
    x2,

Ugly, one of the stupidest dogs you can have and not very friendly. Why would anyone want one? Bit like staffs, they aren’t good for anything any more apart from illegal fighting when you cross bread one with a strong bread because they are agro’d little ****ers with a nasty jaw.

Its sad you think that way Staffys are one of the most lovable and docile dogs in the world, Mine is nearing 13 and he has been the best dog ever barks on command give him an item of clothing hide it and say "find it" and he wouldn't rest til he did. He sits he closes doors (doesn't beg as i don't believe in it) and for my disabled mum i taught him to fetch ANYTHING she drops all she has to do is point at it and say "fetch" (arthritus)
    but now he has just gone deaf i dont think hes gonna be around much longer the poor thing.

All depends on the person training the dog alsations are always a top choice because they are protective chase can clear great hights and the police can get them to let go unlike the lock-jaw doggys

Status
    User
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    x2,

I didn't ask about German Shepherds or Staffies, I asked about Pitbulls.

And don't slag the Staffy. It's not big, it's not clever and you've just shown how ignorant and entirely stupid you really are. Get your facts right:

http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/87

Now Bolt.

Status
    User
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastra View Post
    Its sad you think that way Staffys are one of the most lovable and docile dogs in the world, Mine is nearing 13 and he has been the best dog ever barks on command give him an item of clothing hide it and say "find it" and he wouldn't rest til he did. He sits he closes doors (doesn't beg as i don't believe in it) and for my disabled mum i taught him to fetch ANYTHING she drops all she has to do is point at it and say "fetch" (arthritus)
    but now he has just gone deaf i dont think hes gonna be around much longer the poor thing.
    True staffy that

Status
    Yer...I'm nuts!!
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Follow untouchable On Twitter
    x2,

Strong bread.....its BREED, this is bread lol

makes aggro'd little *****ers?

Its the owners who make them how they are...as with all breeds. If all the staffy's you know are like this, then it goes to show what kind of people you associate with

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by domino View Post
    I didn't ask about German Shepherds or Staffies, I asked about Pitbulls.

And don't slag the Staffy. It's not big, it's not clever and you've just shown how ignorant and entirely stupid you really are. Get your facts right:

http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/87

Now Bolt.
    I see we have quite the internet tough guy keyboard warrior over here

When they are able to use staff’s in the forces or anything constructive ill change my attitude. Until then they are a useless dog like most small dogs around that size with a ****ed up attitude that isn't good for anything but chav owners training them to be aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by GTE_LET View Post
    Strong bread.....its BREED, this is bread lol

makes aggro'd little *****ers?

Its the owners who make them how they are...as with all breeds. If all the staffy's you know are like this, then it goes to show what kind of people you associate with
    Lol it was late when I wrote that, sorry I meant "Breed".

Sorry to offend the Staff owners club, but if the only debate you have is my typo then clearly they aren't all that. As I could go on for hours about German Sheppards and such. Can't find a better all around Breed trained well if it bit you in the bollocks.

And a dog that was Breed for Fighting and Bull Baiting, is not genetically agro?
    Reminds me of a Jack Russell as always hyper and needs to be taken out a lot and kept active as it’s a working dog, you can’t change the genetics with training, otherwise obviously it wouldn’t be the same dog.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    wow lots of harsh words! should be banned imo along with other dangerous/fighting dogs.
    my z20let rocks!!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast