Thread: www.autoflock.co.uk = flocking top job

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

www.autoflock.co.uk = flocking top job

Decided to get my Astra mk2 GTE dash professionally flocked as Iíve just never been 100% happy with the Frosts Auto Restores DIY kit I used last year. I was kindly advised by a friend there was an Astra mk2 in our local scrappers with a mint dash so off I popped a few weeks ago and £5 later it was mine, bargain. My mate also decided to get his Clio mk1 Williams dash done as it worked out far cheaper getting both done at the same time. Last weekend after 5 hours and 220 miles I was home from yet another road trip after collecting the flocked dashes. I must say a HUGE THANKS to Raj at Autoflock for such a cracking job on both dashes, they look and feel superb. Itís a top quality job and Autoflock come highly recommended for both quality of work and value for money that definitely canít be beaten. He can flock virtually anything you can think of, within limits of course and it doesnít have to automotive as he did a laptop case last week in lumo pink. While I was there he showed me a few other colours he recently used, my god are they brightÖ

How about a vivid pink and snot green, why oh why anyone would choose these colours itís beyond me.

They were carefully transported back in the rear of my trusty Frontera estate.

My mates Clio mk1 16v/Williams dash.

VXdc Derbyshire Regional Organiser. Find out more about the Vauxhall Drivers' Club. The only club officially backed by Vauxhall.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Now in the living room until I get the GTE back from the bodyshop then Iíll get them fitted. GTE is currently getting the rear arches turreted so I can get my GAZ coilover kit fitted

Did anyone spot the random Christmas tree picture?
    VXdc Derbyshire Regional Organiser. Find out more about the Vauxhall Drivers' Club. The only club officially backed by Vauxhall.

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Looks a good job, and gonna be excellent when it's all back together

shame I can't touch the damn stuff tho

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Looks a top job that mate, can't wait to see it in the GTE.

Geoff, how can you not touch it, it an allergy thing or just don't like the feel?
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just hate the feel of it... along with cheap nylon, and nail files

coupe_bcfc
    what sort of price did this set you back looks a quality job might have to have a good think bout this :P

Status
    Going Topless!
    Drives
    Astra 1.8 Twintop, Lotus Carlton, Meriva VXR and Nova
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by harvey View Post
    I was kindly advised by a friend there was an Astra mk2 in our local scrappers with a mint dash so off I popped a few weeks ago and £5 later it was mine, bargain.
    That was jolly decent of him......

Looks good, let's hope Santa doesn't trip over it when putting your prezzies under your tree.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well spotted Keif, if it wasn't for you it wouldn't be all done sitting in my living room now

£167.50 for the lot taking my fuel into account so it worked out £92.50 for my stuff and £75 for the Clio dash. This is an awesome price when you take into account I was quoted over £200 just for my dash with no extra bits and pieces from one campany.