AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

need a parts list. for everything ill need

already got a amp and sub

I know i need a wiring kit
    I want to replace and upgrade the speakers in my 03 coupe and wanted a parts list.
    Size speakers, adapters ect....
    want to replace the front a back.... co ax for the back iv been told. didnt know i didnt have tweeters in the back due to never been in the rear of my car unless with laura to sleep wen we have had long drives. i sleep i dont look round lol
    So Far ZLEH, M32, FMIC, Top Hat, CDTi box, Thermobolic intake gasket, De cat, alloy rad, GSi bumper, Coilovers not long off a map now lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    17cm components for the front with adapters. adapters can be MES brand ones part number ct25vx02 or autoleads (not sure on part number)

Rears are 17cm co-ax, you dont need adapters for these as you can re-drill the panel (i did and its easy) Good luck doign the rears, i've done mine twice and 2nd time around it took me 3 hours on my own as you have to strip out the back seats to remove rear door cards.

Not much more about it really, wiring kit is dependant on the terminals to your amp, if they're fairly small then i'd say 8awg kit or if they're big bulky things then a 4awg should suffice.

Other than that, alot of patience and search the forums as whatever question you ask, its been answered about 20 times already.

(Also, don't take this offensively @ sqaudy)