Thread: Cod 5 on 360

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cod 5 on 360

Anyone else having trouble getting online to play a game? You can get into a lobby but it just says "Making balenced teams" at the top of the screen and doesn't move from there.

Anyone else getting this at the moment? Think the servers may be down or something technical lol

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    its a new game and bound to have probs im waiting till comes down in price and gets all glitches sorted. i just play on the online demo now and then but always playing cod4 or gh3 cant finnish raining blood on expert to complete
    2000, 1.6 8v, 148k miles-156k now 160k and not far off dyeing. Oh and still growing. -There may be spelling mistakes in my posts but at least you still understand it

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The online uses the same engine as cod 4 so I can't see it having many teething problems. Thought the online demo expired? I had to get rid of gh3 because I was getting addicted and it messes your eyes up

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    last i played the cod5 demo was 5 days ago so aint a clue lol and it deffo messes with ya eyes longest time i went on it was when 1st got it 14hours straight what a migrain i had after it whats ya game tag will add ya if ya like. didnt know that cod5 was same engine but it did set up the same as cod 4
    2000, 1.6 8v, 148k miles-156k now 160k and not far off dyeing. Oh and still growing. -There may be spelling mistakes in my posts but at least you still understand it

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown View Post
    Anyone else having trouble getting online to play a game? You can get into a lobby but it just says "Making balenced teams" at the top of the screen and doesn't move from there.

Had this a few times, get fed up with waiting and end up playing COD4 again with no problems, plus it is a better game than COD5 by a country mile.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by montyfox View Post
    Had this a few times, get fed up with waiting and end up playing COD4 again with no problems, plus it is a better game than COD5 by a country mile.
    Like a complete tool I traded my cod 4 in for 5

Tags is: Lockdown1097

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lmao a few of my m8s did that and regret it is it that bad?
    username: alimighty ( was supposed to say allmighty but finger slipped so its stuck lol)

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    added ya fella

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I wouldn't say its bad at all but to be honest its like a re-skinned verison of 4. If something like an upgrade for 4 was release at the same time as 5 with new guns, maps etc. I would have stayed playing that. Think I just got bored of the same old maps etc on 4 so I started on 5

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    true i got the map pack for cod4 4 extra maps which are good for sniping i rekon but no new guns and the price 800 ms points is too much. it did go 1/2 price for a few weeks a while ago tho