Thread: My new car.....

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My new car.....

Hi guys well i finally got myself a gsi...after looking for a while..Anyway its a silver 2004 53 plate. With 61k on the clock with fvsh...its got 4 new yoko pradas a full milltex turbo back exhaust with a sports cat and precat, A bmc induction kit and a dv. I paid £3900 for it do you think i got a good deal? its fully hpi clear and in immac condition.

The cars not been remapped yet but i think ill be getting it done not too sure where the best place to take it to really any ideas...Ill post some pics up when i get sorted.
    Vxr turbo with 360 bearing and twin oils seals & Evoms dv. Cdti airbox 63mm tophat.Milltex cat back and pre cat.. Regal 245 leh phase 1 ipf remap.Whiteline rarb.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nice one buddy welcome to the club sounds like a very good price m8 normally looking around 5k upwards for what u have. looking forward to seeing the pics

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It was my brothers mate..he couldnt afford to pay the finance of it so i payed it insted of them talking the car back...I payed £3670 for it and gace my brother the rest. Whers the best place to get a remap done do you think...

Thanks
    Vxr turbo with 360 bearing and twin oils seals & Evoms dv. Cdti airbox 63mm tophat.Milltex cat back and pre cat.. Regal 245 leh phase 1 ipf remap.Whiteline rarb.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ah thats why it was cheap then...family rates youve done well there. cant really help on the remap front tho m8 mine is standard at the mo. where are you based thatl help people point you in the right direction

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Im in middlesbrough mate.