Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Flux

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Gazmondo's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,135
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Flux

    Mr Adrian Flux what is going on, why are you quoting me such cheap prices!

    You are between £1600 and £2800 cheaper than confused, would you be able to get your underwriting team to give me a call tomorrow before 12?

    QUOTE REF: 1114953PC

    £261 fully comp, mum as main, me as named, on a 1.8 astra.

    That's silly cheap

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Ryan-AstraG's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    709
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    mate, did you get that quote by email? if so, id give them a ring.
    whoever deals with the online quoatation thing cannot read,lol.

    i entered in my details when i was getting my GSI, they somehow managed to read that i had owned my car 12month,i had 2 or 3years NCB etc.
    then in the end when i phoned, they said
    'oops, sorry the underwriter read your details wrong!'
    i said
    'but you dont have them slightly close to what i entered on the web!'
    im like ok then, if thats what kind of people you have working there.
    Sorry Dan, i didnt have good satisfaction from your company.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    DAN@ADRIAN FLUX's Avatar
    Supporting Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    633
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazmondo View Post
    Mr Adrian Flux what is going on, why are you quoting me such cheap prices!

    You are between £1600 and £2800 cheaper than confused, would you be able to get your underwriting team to give me a call tomorrow before 12?

    QUOTE REF: 1114953PC

    £261 fully comp, mum as main, me as named, on a 1.8 astra.

    That's silly cheap
    Hi,

    I've looked into this for you and it appears the internet quote might not be right.
    Can i have a contact number so we can call you and go through the quote?
    Also the quote would have to be in your name as the younger driver with your mum as a named driver.

    Dan.

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Gazmondo's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,135
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thought it sounded abit cheap. I am off to work soon would I be able to call back at around 7?

    Also, I wanted to put me as the main driver but a notice on your website said this was unavailable due to me being under 25.

    Would you be able to use the same information as in the quote above, but simply changing me as the main and my mum as a named?

    Cheers.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    DAN@ADRIAN FLUX's Avatar
    Supporting Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    633
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazmondo View Post
    Thought it sounded abit cheap. I am off to work soon would I be able to call back at around 7?

    Also, I wanted to put me as the main driver but a notice on your website said this was unavailable due to me being under 25.

    Would you be able to use the same information as in the quote above, but simply changing me as the main and my mum as a named?

    Cheers.
    Sure you can call us or i can arrange a callback for you which ever is easier.
    You would have to be the main driver with your mum as a named driver but the car would also have to be in your name for you to get the insurance etc. What we are unable to do is have your mum as the main driver with you as a named driver when in reality you are the main driver.

    None of your information came through on the quote only your mum's which is one of the reasons the quote was so low.

    I'm willing to arrange a callback i will just need your contact number and when it is best to call you.

    Regards Dan.

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Gazmondo's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,135
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just rang back, got a quote of £2089 TPFT, without a claim and with 3 pts.

    Not sure whether this si good or not, she did put AOC discount on but didn't say how much. She also said putting my mum or another driver as a named driver wouldn't affect the premium? Also that Flux don't take named driving experience as any form of NCBs

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    dan_van's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    483
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    in my eyes mate, thats ridiculous, dependant on age (obviously under 25 but still) try gocompare.com

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Gazmondo's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,135
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    19, license for jus over 1 yr, drivin for 6 months.

    come renewal time

    20, license for 2 yrs, 1yrs named driver ncb.

    Not quite sure why Flux don't take named driving experience though

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    DAN@ADRIAN FLUX's Avatar
    Supporting Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    633
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazmondo View Post
    Just rang back, got a quote of £2089 TPFT, without a claim and with 3 pts.

    Not sure whether this si good or not, she did put AOC discount on but didn't say how much. She also said putting my mum or another driver as a named driver wouldn't affect the premium? Also that Flux don't take named driving experience as any form of NCBs
    hi,

    if you want to pm me your surname and postcode i can look into how much discount you would of received. Also it is true that we dont accept named driver experience it is the insurers term that only actual no claims bonus is acceptable, not driving experience.

    Also any other queries or questions that you may have please let me know in your pm.

    dan

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    5W4NN7's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    543
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazmondo View Post
    Not quite sure why Flux don't take named driving experience though
    This is why i tell everyone i know whos starting driving to be insured on there own policy in the end it works out ALOT! better for yourself.

    sorry you dont want to hear this but you'll now be limited on the companies you can insure with having named driver NCB.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. adrian flux + flux rescue
    By mcd840 in forum Insurance Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-06-2010, 09:35
  2. thanks Flux
    By rizo in forum Insurance Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 12:42
  3. FAO dan @ flux
    By wawaw in forum Insurance Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 20:54
  4. Thanks Flux
    By D2NY G in forum Insurance Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-08-2008, 09:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •