Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Coupe Interior In A Hatch?

Hi everyone,

Just wanting to know if anyone knows the basics of a coupe interior in a hatch?

How do you go on for the seats folding down in the back to use the whole back of the car? or is this simply not possible if you use coupe seats?

Ive never seen in a coupe to this extent, but i'd assume they don't fold down like they do in the hatch back?

Was thinking of getting a coupe interior..

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, same question was asked yesterday, take a look at this thread:

http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/sh...COUPE+INTERIOR

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the reply, and sorry, didn't realise there was a dedicated interior section.

The information was very usefull, one of my questions still goes un-answered as such, and ive now got a new one aswell.

If i got the seats from a coupe (my astra is a 5door) would the rear ones be able to fold down as such to make a huge boot if you get what i mean? Or would they be upright all the time and no options to fold them down?

Next question is, i read all coupes are 4 seaters, didn't know this.. I assume from what ive seen, the seats look pretty much the same, but must not have seatbelt position or something...?

How would i go about making the rear bench a 5 seat? Could i simply remove the seatbelt from my original seats and use it with the one from the coupe? or is it not this simple?

Sorry for the dumb questions, i know nothing about the interior differences of the coupe.

Cheers,
    Dan.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i fitted the interior from a coupe to a 3dr a few months back no worries

the back will still lay flat as it does on all models

yes a coupe is a 2+2 (4 seater) so only 2 belts will come with the back seats - best thing u can do is transfer the dual belt clunk click part (the name escapes me) from the old seats to new and the fit a lap belt from another model so u retain the 3 seats in the back

some ppl say u could retain the 2 seats in the back but you have to inform DVLA of the change to a 4 seater but i only have 4 seats in mine and nowhere on the V5 it states its a 5 seater so i just left it as is....time will tell come MOT time

If ur not bothered about it only having 2 seat belts in the back then just transfer everything over as is and it'll fit no problem