I managed to get hold of a set of Standard Rear lights, and I am hopefully going to tint them tonight, or tomorrow night, depending on how fast i get replys from here, but usually you guys are really quick and helpful with advice so I'm hoping I'll be abkle to get this done/started tonight
I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I'd like to do everything right, by the book, and make sure i know 110% of the information before i begin
So... I'm hoping to achieve a look similar to this...
1. What materials do i need to spray my rear lights? Tinting Spray? Laquer? A Cloth? etc.
2. What should i clean the lights with before i start? Should i look out for scratches and dents?
3. What is the process i should use? How many layers of tint/laquer? How many minutes/hours waiting time betweene ach spraying
4. Do i need brighter bulbs, if I'm planning on going that dark?
(If so where do i get them from? What model Numbers do you use?)
5. Probably one of the most important ones, How do i get the lights off my car?
Although I haven't had a good look myself, I'm sure you just pull them grills off (from inside the boot, and push them out? maybe undo something?)
Thanks a MILLION guys!