Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

making money online?

is there a genuine way to do this?

such as filling out questionaires, licking envelopes, reviewing sites/items etc etc?

theres loads upon loads of 'get rich quick' schemes out there but they all ask for deposits upfront and id imagine that theyre more than likely to do a runner with my money lol

with the credit crunch in full schwing, it'd be nice to get paid for sitting at my pc which i seem to be doing alot of nowadays.

does anyone else out there do anything similiar to this?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh, apart from the obvious which you need assets in the 1st place ie

ebay and
    prostituting myself online...

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i think if there where easy ways of making money online we'd all be doing it.... well i would! lol

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    As with the credit crunch, things have become tighter online, so It's harder to make money.

Don't buy into all that crap about surveys. Running/Flipping sites/domains is where the money is online..but just not right now so it seems.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah, id imagine theres alot of people interested in this sort of stuff atm.

maybe i should think of a web based idea ie some sort of store, and try sell/provide services

**thinking cap gets dusted off**

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    buying and selling on ebay,but that can be risky as you have to spend out to make the money.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Buying and selling on ebay is the best way top make money, find a gap on ebay for a good that would be useful, contact a few suppliers in china, taiwan etc, buy some stuff ( can bery risky but you have to take risks to make money) then sell it on ebay for some profit.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    been trying to figure something out for ages but as said if it was easy everbody would be doing it

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Is now the best time to buy shares considering the state of the market? As long as you choose wisely and buy into companies that are not going to go bust with the recession? They're cheap now, and surely if we get out of this recession they will increase in value? Ok people may not have much disposible income at the moment but is this an idea?
    Sometimes I Wonder...Why do I live in this region

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cunny View Post
    Is now the best time to buy shares considering the state of the market? As long as you choose wisely and buy into companies that are not going to go bust with the recession? They're cheap now, and surely if we get out of this recession they will increase in value? Ok people may not have much disposible income at the moment but is this an idea?
    Problem with shares is they are more long term. I've got alot of shares in easyJet (I get them as buy one get one free), and sice they will be one of the few remaining airlines when this is all over it makes a good investment Also, with shares, there isn't any quick return on them and it could take several months to see a nice enough profit that makes cashing them in worthwhile.

My dad has recently lost alot of money on shares, and from the highest point last year for my share to now, I've lost about £7k just on their value (but because I get tehm cheap and free ones it's not as bad).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast