Thread: Replacing headlight bulbs - Recommendations?

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Replacing headlight bulbs - Recommendations?

Hi,

I recently replaced my front light bulbs an my Astra mk4 03, all except the sidelights. This was because one of the dipped light bulbs had gone out. So I replaced all with a set I bought off ebay which gives a whiter light. They were quite cheap as well. Being cheap, they are not as bright, in fact my older ones , whatever brand they were were brighter.

Does anyone recommend a set of bulbs for the dipped headlight which are very bright? They dont have to give off white light. Could you post some links of those you recommend?

Another question, is it possible to get a brighter front interior light than what I have now?

Thanks

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Halfrauds do two different kinds, something like super brilliance and extreme brilliance. The super ones are ment to be 50% brighter and they are about £15. Then the extreme brilliance are either 80 or 90% brighter, I cant remember, these are about £18.

As for brigher interior bulbs, I got some off ebay a set of 4 for about a fiver, in each bulb there are 5 LED's. Mine are blue but if you had a search about on there I bet you could find them in white

Mike
    Fishing is like sex, you never know what you'll catch

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I had the super brilliance in my corsa and now have the extreme brilliance in the astra. they are much better than standard and give a nice white light. 25 quid each though (they were buy one get one free when i got them)
    Flame Red 2002-02 Mk4 1.6 SXi RIP
    Flame Red 1997-R Corsa 1.4 8v
    Back in an Astra Silver 2000-X Mk4 CD 1.6 16v