Thread: scum robbing gits

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

scum robbing gits

came round the corner yesterday from the in laws an thought y is the pass door not closed properley on the car, walked up oh an the glove box is open then i though some tw at has been in here, they had nicked my dads sat nav i borrowed. They had left the holder an lead. I must have left the car open over night. I am raving. My wife spoke to her friend behind an she said some young lad had walked down passed my car an then came straight back around 9 ish on sat night, It must have been him cus we live in a dead end. So i am now a few hundred out of pocket and i cant wait to find out who it is so i can kick the sh it out of them.

The police turned up looked at the car and said we will be back in 2 hrs an dont use the car that was 1 yesterday they final turned up again today at 11 what a joke. then said don't think its worth trying for finger prints now

So my luck just keeps getting better

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear about that! The lesson to be learnt is to never leave a sat nav in the car, not even the mount, & not even in a glovebox it's asking to be stolen, especially in an unlocked car, Did you have the mount stuck to the windscreen?
    Astra SXI 1.6 16v
    > Irmscher i line <