Thread: scumbags!!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

scumbags!!

Had a fair bit of trouble round here friday night lots of broken windows and cars damaged.
    Basic story is theres alot of rivalry round here between Haydock where i am and Parr and the little boys that are trying to be hard men decided to have a fight early on in the night on a field in the middle of parr and haydock which is fine by me if they wanna knock chunks out of each other somewhere private but its what happened next that takes the p1ss after all the fight had settled the Parr 'crew' came back up Haydock smashing car windows jumping on cars and smashing house windows all of innocent people. i was lucky nothing happened to mine probably with it being on drive but the lad who parks outside my house had his window smashed and a van further up the road aswell several houses within my block of houses and police said they had had over 100 calls that day from haydock. sorry for the essay but i just think its discraseful how they can get away with it.
    99-V 5door sxi - 15" pro sprint alloys, de-badged, eyebrows, tinted rear lights, K&N panel filter

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sounds horrible m8

atleast ur car or house wasnt touched
    Astra Se2 coupe

"Love it and shove it and dance around the bucket"

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    buy an air riffle and camie gear and hide in the nearest tree the next time they are about
    Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP