i have fitted a replacement engine into my Coupe (z20let)
ever since it has been in i have been having strange electrical problems
After a trip down to regal and being told they cannot communicate with the car via the OBD port.
The symptoms are.
1. MFD displays random letters
2. trip computer does not work
3. Speedo and gauges flicker/jump/stick/don't work
4. radio changes station on its own.
5. trip milometer resets it self
6. wipers do not work correctly. (water sprays yet the wipers don't come on, also on full speed they are slow)
7. the BCM on the turbo is not controlling boost (regals tested this)
some other information which may help.
the battery reads 15volts when charging (is this normal?)
The symptoms only occur when the engine is running.
any help will greatly be appreciated.