Thread: Bad company policy?

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Bad company policy?

my car was involved in a small bump back in may (not my folt ) anyways my insurance sorted it out and my car went into ******** we had probs from the start i have angel eyes on the car and one was damaged from the bump and between them and my insurance toke ages to say if i did declare them or not but that got sorted 3 months later I'm getting new lights i was happy at last so my car went back in to get them fitted,

car was picked up on tuseday not by a transporter but some big fat man who drove it back then went to pick the car up this morning and i couldn't believe my eyes the passenger wing was all smashed in, i went nasty and wanted to know what happened the girl said i dont know but i will find out, she came back out and told me that i had done it b4 they had the car back, and u can prob guess how i went then

phoned the boss of the garage and i told him there is no way and that i had pics of the car mins b4 it was picked up, he said he would talk to the man who drove my car to them, hour or two passed then i got a call from the girl who said to me they are going to fix it as a good will jester and i can pick it up on monday,

i dont know what to think or what to do now i just know i feel sick
    i strongly would recommend u never use this garage

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    make sure you play hell with them. i'm sure we'll think of something between us all. Lol