Okies, finally got the chance to use some new products today along with some old friends:
* Sonus Lambswool Mitt - nice, seemed quicker than washing with a sponge
* Chemical Guys Maxi Suds II - needs little to go along way!
* Pete's 53 wax - stunning, smells nice, and the tub will go a long way too!
* Meguiar's ScratchX - very very mild, does work but needs serious work, worked well to bring the shine back to my front and rear lights though. Perhaps not the best for 'bad' scratches.
* AutoGlym Bumper Care - nice finish but doesn't seem to last too long
* AutoGlym Tyre Care - as above!
* Old but used once before - all windows treated with Comma Rain Clear Gel
So, the obligatory piccy: