Thread: meets

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

meets

is there any chance on earth that we can have a proper big meet up with ppl not backing out like normal i may be new but we need to get it sorted.

yorkshire i the best place in england yet nobody comes out

yet my car aint exactly perfect but still its a time 2 meet different ppl share ideas and ask other ppl how u can change n improve u mods if u want u can show them off
    or just chill arouund and maybe piss off the cops

im from leeds but i know that my battered shed can make it 2 most places wen i fix it n tax it but at the end of the day u all joined this sight to talk to other budding modders like yourselfs

no get other there n have sum fun

i wouldnt mind help anyone out with arrangements for sum meets but due to my job i wont b avalible all the time
    KAZ AND VIKI ROLLIN IN A 1.8SXI
    Whats your reason for racing

Status
    Liberated!
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Meets are put in place, but like yourself not everyone can make it all the time due to work commitments etc.

As for winding up the cops, it's not really the sort of meet that the club encourages, would rather gain the support of the cops than have them pulling us at every oppertunity to find faults, or at least thats how i feel.

Meets will be in place once a month rotating around the region, the meets will involve either a nice drive somewhere (dependant on weather and opinion) or bowling, meal or some other activity, feel free to turn up at any, as others will.

As for the cars, you may well find people with totally standard cars at meets, as it's an Astra/Zaffy owners club, whatever the car weather it be a standard LS or a fully modded VXR.

This region has sat redundant for a little while and i have only just taken the reins, with support from the region it will be the region we want it to be but this may take time, as i said it's been left unguided for quite some time.

Will we be seeing you at the Sheffield meet next week then?

Status
    Cumbria RO | Club Team
    Mentioned in
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    The Yorkshire region has only just gotten itself a regional organiser so I'd think that as time goes on, things with meets should improve further.

As Tamsin says though, winding up the cops is certainly not something any AOC region or member should be looking to do, we're not that type of club in any way at all.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im sorry about the statment about the police. but as my astra is ****ed at the min i wont b able to make sheffield cost i had a rear side smash.
    KAZ AND VIKI ROLLIN IN A 1.8SXI
    Whats your reason for racing

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here here Tamsin and Chris. . . It's usually common practice to introduce ur self in a first post, not have a go at the club, its organisers and its members. . . Not to mention encouraging an attitude towards the police. . . . If u actually read the regional threads you'd have seen there was a meet in place.

As said ur welcome by all means but if u plan on aggrevating the police and driving like a tool . . . .Then to put it bluntly u aint welcome.
    It's up to you . Welcome to the club anyway.