Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing product

azi

Amazing product

http://www.sprayandshine.co.uk/

I bought this off of bid tv for 20 quid, i thought i would try this out as it looked mint when it was on tv....
    Belive me its amazing i have used it on everyhting that needs cleaned for example chrome bin lids, debading boot stickers, even floor stanes and coffee table marks it works a treat. its so easy it totally removes everything with little effort..
    I use it on my astra GSI after washing it and u can spray it everywhere it does not smear on windows it comes straight off and looks the dogs
    bollocks...

Status
    Cumbria RO | Club Team
    Mentioned in
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Hmm...anything that 'washes' without water is just asking for swirl marks, scratches etc etc unless I'm missing something really important? All you're doing is wiping off the dirt which as you wipe is going to act like liquid sand paper on the paint

That guy on the site is using it on a darn expensive BMW too! Crikey...

azi
    Quote Originally Posted by nry View Post
    Hmm...anything that 'washes' without water is just asking for swirl marks, scratches etc etc unless I'm missing something really important? All you're doing is wiping off the dirt which as you wipe is going to act like liquid sand paper on the paint

That guy on the site is using it on a darn expensive BMW too! Crikey...
    Yeah mate i agree thats why a good rinse and wash before i apply this as it acts as a wax to

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Im guessing its essentially just a quick detailer then?

or at least it works in a similar fashion

Status
    Cumbria RO | Club Team
    Mentioned in
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Somehow doubt it acts as a wax....seems, as GB suggests, like a quick detailer - something you'd spray on your car when you dry it to add shine and keep that wax looking shiny

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It still comes in at a good price though, damn sight cheaper than Megs QD so it may be worth a shot

Status
    Cumbria RO | Club Team
    Mentioned in
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    If you buy the Megs QD in the 3.8 litre bottle it is very cheap, £20 vs £10 for just under 1 litre of 'ProShine'...

Still don't have any QD myself, one of those 'one day perhaps' things!

azi
    Somehow doubt it acts as a wax....seems, as GB suggests, like a quick detailer - something you'd spray on your car when you dry it to add shine and keep that wax looking shiny
    Yeah u get my drift, the waxy shine look. pritty good for the money though...

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If you buy the Megs QD in the 3.8 litre bottle it is very cheap, £20 vs £10 for just under 1 litre of 'ProShine'...

Still don't have any QD myself, one of those 'one day perhaps' things!
    And the 3.8l bottles of last touch can be got for £18 from cleanyourcar, and can be diluted 1:1 so you get 7.6l of detailer for £18, best value on the market, and the best detailer IMO.
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by azi View Post
    http://www.sprayandshine.co.uk/

I bought this off of bid tv for 20 quid, i thought i would try this out as it looked mint when it was on tv....
    Belive me its amazing i have used it on everyhting that needs cleaned for example chrome bin lids, debading boot stickers, even floor stanes and coffee table marks it works a treat. its so easy it totally removes everything with little effort..
    I use it on my astra GSI after washing it and u can spray it everywhere it does not smear on windows it comes straight off and looks the dogs
    bollocks...

is this stuff not made by greased lightning, I bought some spray and clean and spray and shine off their website -

http://www.greasedlightning.co.uk/reviews.php?rid=1

this stuff is a mild mix of detailer & liquid wax and possibly water, yes it lifts dirt and leaves a wax residue, but it is damaging paintwork

read this on detailing world

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=78881
    End of an era - She's gone to a good home

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast