Thread: Massive thank you to gazTD

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Massive thank you to gazTD

gazTD has decided to step down as South West regional organiser due to joining the AOC club team and wanting to dedicate his time to this role.

We as a club would like to extend a massive thank you to Gaz for helping run the region and doing a mostly thankless job

This leaves the region short an regional organiser, if you want to put yourself forward to help the region then please see the sticky post at the top of this forum.

Once again thanks Gaz

The AOC team

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sad to be seeing you go mate... In many ways you've taught me how to be an RO and given me the confidence to actually organise things that go according to plan!

I couldn't believe it when you told me after Devon that you would be stepping down.. No doubt i still get the odd bit of abuse via MSN and i hope you'll still be attending the region meets and shows (or i'll be on your back ).

Hope i can keep it running the way it has been since last July along with whoever will take your place
    No longer a Astra Owner
    Now Drives -2006 Skoda Octavia vRs in Race Blue

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    GAZ thanks for getting me to go to my first car show and meet! woudl have been nervous otherwise

sorry to see you go you still come to meets thou?

jamie will have to do lol
    Mk4 ASTRA 1.7DTI Estate On 126K Miles Now 127k 11/10/2008 - - 129K 28/11/2008 - - 130k 04/01/2009 -- Now 138k 08/05/2009 Now 142k and a broken Diff -- 144K

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'll still be coming to meets people, you won't get rid of me that easily

It wasn't an easy decision to make, I have enjoyed my time as an RO and I've talked it over with numerous people. A few parting words;

Thanks to everyone in the region for making it what it is, we're one of the biggest and most active regions on AOC and it's been a pleasure to be the RO for it. Also a massive thanks to my fellow RO's, Will and Jamie for sharing the load. A final thanks to Jamie and Jim for being and ear to bend sometimes.

***Takes a bow***
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    All the best with the new appointment Gaz

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    shame to see u go mate wont feel the same without u bossing us around lol all the best mate
    2.2 SRI yeah baby

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Shame to see you go Gaz but I can understand your reasons

You have done a heck of alot for the region and I do hope everybody appriciates it. I certainly do!

BUT please don't become a stranger to the region, you still have an obligation to come to regional meets and shows!

Here here Gaz!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers Gaz for all the effort you've put in. You make me feel like a slacker as all I do is turn up for the meets

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    As I've said in the other thread: Big Thanks to Gaz, you've done a GREAT job and it'll be a shame not seeing you organising meets, but you WILL be at the meets!!! It will be funny having another.....you know what!! Better hope a certain two other members don't mind! (For everyone else: all will be revealed soon, probably the weekend)

And welcome back Will, glad you're back running the show again. Looking forward to more good meets!

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willbaroo View Post
    Shame to see you go Gaz but I can understand your reasons

You have done a heck of alot for the region and I do hope everybody appriciates it. I certainly do!

BUT please don't become a stranger to the region, you still have an obligation to come to regional meets and shows!

Here here Gaz!
    Thanks mate. I will most definately still be a meets.

Mike, it will be revealed at the weekend, as I'll have my camera with me to take pics on saturday when you come down.
    Gaz

No longer owns an Astra

Bye bye VXR Castle Combe Edition - because it's done more laps of Castle Combe than most Bergs have of the Ring

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast