Thread: Thanks from the club team

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs Up Thanks from the club team

Would just like to extend a massive thank you from all of the Club team members to all that attended Trax today. Despite the abysmal weather and the ever evolving stand layout a good day was had by all.

The quality of the cars on the stand was exceptional, especially with two magazine feature cars present. And Asrat providing the nominal laughs for the day!

Once again many thanks for attending

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Can i say a big thankyou for letting me come on the AOC stand.
    Brett was the only guy i recognized and thats only because of Fast Car lol.

I turned up with my own club as before this weekend i was a rep for them, but stepped down on friday so to be honest i wanted to show my car with AOC so asked Brett kindly, to which there was no problem.

Didn't really get chance to meet anyone as the show was so big i had to cram it all in, But cheers for letting a late car in on the stand. Mines the gold coupe with the roofbox by the way
    WWW. FUTURESHOCKAUDIO .CO.UK
    Back in the Vauxhall fold - Astra Turbo & '82 Merc sadly missed, Two VX220's should keep me happy though

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I so wanted to go to Trax today but I couldnt get work off, gutted. shame about the weather. Whens the next event?

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Your car looked great Fred, love the number plates

Get your name down for the next show and come and introduce yourself

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers mate. Being a rep for sw-cc it was hard to do shows with anyone else as i felt akward, but now im no longer a rep, after seing the quality of the AOC stand im definitly up for more shows with you lot!
    WWW. FUTURESHOCKAUDIO .CO.UK
    Back in the Vauxhall fold - Astra Turbo & '82 Merc sadly missed, Two VX220's should keep me happy though

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well you are more than welcome mate.

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Just to carry on from Pauls comments, my thanks are as follows:

Andy and Sami for going out of there way to make sure the stand gear was at the event

Jam and Brett - Although they are not apart of the club team they consitantly go out of there way for the club, its very much appriciated guys

The Club Team - for making today possible

Paul (aka redhotpanther) - for taking the responsibilty of the show on his shoulders and making sure it happend as planned

All the members for turning up and showing support for te club/comunity, even when the weather was crap all weekend!

Glen Yale - he knows why more latter on it

John - the Coo man for the number plate file, sorry it went to pot mate at the printers

The TRAX organisers - it must have been a nightmare to organise that show with the amount of rain we have had over the last week, they sound as though they did really well and for that we shoudl all say thanks IMO
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    /
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatG View Post
    The TRAX organisers - it must have been a nightmare to organise that show with the amount of rain we have had over the last week, they sound as though they did really well and for that we shoudl all say thanks IMO
    Indeed, if today was at Santa Pod it would have been a disaster IMO. But the organisers did a really good job of making sure the ground was used to its best potential. It meant it was a little more spread out than usual and there was no 0-60 time, but thats a lot better than parking and walking through water logged fields.

Status
    Ex-Astra Owner
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh yeah forgot to mention the marshalls! The two guys that were nice enough to be able to compromise with us and give the club enough space to fit our cars in!

Would of been an up hill struggle otherwise.