Thread: so confused

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so confused

hey, im so confused n canni decide wot to do........iv had my car up for sale it never went so i thought about just keepin it n doin things but all in all im not sure i want to or even can afford to! my job is gonna be gone probably in the next month n im a bit stuck. i owe money so i cant afford not to work if i sell the car id be debt free but id hav to buy sumthin else to replace it no idea wot im doin my bike test b4 end of the month so im not sure whether to just get a crappy car n run a bike but its comin into winter now that mite not be a gd idea maybe best just leavin the bike n get a decent car or just keep the gsi dnt do any more mods n see if i can struggle through til i find another job. is there any silver gsi out there with less than 40k on the clock? maybe could buy it off u next year lol. or i do quite fancy that bloody blue vxr with the amg alloys so niceeeeee
    along with this i hav stupid infections in my chest linin which is swellin up against my lungs stoppin me from breathin i got a virus in the my throat my ex is all happy with her new bf the guy she cheated on with me i cant seem to find another girl oh life just seems to be gettin better n better

any help would be great peeps thanks.
    WANTED: some mods to make my car special until i fall in love with sumthin else

Status
    Cumbria RO | Club Team
    Mentioned in
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Patience methinks...I'm stuck with a 1600 16v SXi -I drive 25,000 per year so a GSi or anything more powerful than my LPG car is out of the question. I'd love something quicker, newer, more powerful etc etc but time, money and life don't permit. I'm happy that one day things may be different and until then I'll be trying to enjoy what I do have and making the most of it.

If you can't afford a GSi then try looking for something less powerful, cheaper to run and insure etc until the time comes when perhaps you can trade it in for that dream car!

Spending life wanting something you don't have is going to suck though I fully appreciate that may not be easy!

As for the ex g/f then sod her, wasn't meant to be and fate/destiny have something better in mind, the fun is in finding it Live for now - you're single, you actually do have a decent car, so get out there and chin up

Status
    User
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    All it takes is time - the great healer... yadayadablahblah. You've heard it all before, don't need it again.

If it makes you feel any better, I waited for a long time till I could get the car I have now - I drove the 1.6 8v for over a year before I was in a position to 'upgrade'. It has taken time, money and a lot of hard work - it's taken a lot of effort, blood and stress to get the job I now have and it's paid off.

Always light at the end of the tunnel - just depends how long you want that tunnel to be

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i just sumtimes feel like nothin goes right a year ago i was soo happy just got my sxi was in a gr8 relationship my job was brill n now everythin has changed iv tried drinkin that dnt help n the things iv done to try hurt myself they dnt work my body heals or resists too quickly my friends are never there wen i need them either always busy etc. sorry im just havin a gd moan

Status
    Cumbria RO | Club Team
    Mentioned in
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    If it isn't raining go out and give the car a good wash and wax? Black cars always look great when shiny and clean

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    any tips on givin it a gd wash? lol n products u use?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Or just go out for a drive in yours and remember how much you love teh way it drives. It's sure to put a smile on your face!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    the ppl on here u all love ur cars ye? so does that mean u dnt drive fast n rough cos that would damage them? lol