Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: update on the kids

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    dannysport18's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    35,241
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    update on the kids

    Ellie 4 years old

    Ben 2 years old

    we had just been to Costco an ben an ellie had a muffin

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Andy's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,313
    Mentioned in
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ellies grown alot since i last saw her (must have been over 2 years ago now...)

    Drives - 08 Astra SRi XP 1.9CDTi 150

    Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    dannysport18's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    35,241
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    andy i think its been 2.5 or 3 years now since i have last seen you and candy
    it was at westerham i think ???

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Andy's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,313
    Mentioned in
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannysport18 View Post
    andy i think its been 2.5 or 3 years now since i have last seen you and candy
    it was at westerham i think ???
    yep must have been PVS 06 then the westerham meet afterwards?

    actually might have been 2005?

    and worst thing is that was the last meet i actually went to......really need to go to some more
    Drives - 08 Astra SRi XP 1.9CDTi 150

    Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    dannysport18's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    35,241
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    the one when we went to Pizza Hut ?
    you still had the 1.8 an i got you that turbo steering wheel at the meet

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Andy's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,313
    Mentioned in
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannysport18 View Post
    the one when we went to Pizza Hut ?
    you still had the 1.8 an i got you that turbo steering wheel at the meet
    thats the one, went to pizza hut with another andy with a cavalier, you fitted the steering wheel for me,

    that was the last meet i attended, think i went to the following PVS though, but only for a couple of hours,

    Drives - 08 Astra SRi XP 1.9CDTi 150

    Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    dannysport18's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    35,241
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    thats the one, went to pizza hut with another andy with a cavalier, you fitted the steering wheel for me,

    that was the last meet i attended, think i went to the following PVS though, but only for a couple of hours,


    dam that was a long time ago now
    get your self down to a meet some time andy
    how is candy doing now days

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Andy's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,313
    Mentioned in
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannysport18 View Post
    dam that was a long time ago now
    get your self down to a meet some time andy
    how is candy doing now days
    shes is fine thanks,

    i just can't justify the time to go to meets miles away anymore and local ones just tend to be when im busy,
    with working all week and precious little "spare" time at weekends means im limited,

    glad you are all doing well though
    Drives - 08 Astra SRi XP 1.9CDTi 150

    Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Similar Threads

  1. kids advice to kids
    By Vauxylady in forum Chit Chat and a Warm Welcome!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-02-2005, 20:07
  2. kids advice to kids
    By Vauxylady in forum Chit Chat and a Warm Welcome!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2004, 16:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •