Thread: Please assist!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please assist!

G'day Lads (i couldnt find the correct section so i posted it here)

I am on the look for the following!

body { margin: 0 0 0 0; padding:0 0 0 0 } td,div { font-family:Tahoma;font-size:8pt;vertical-align:top } body { margin: 0 0 0 0; padding:0 0 0 0 } .transcript { background-color:#d2d2d2; } .messageBlock { margin-left:4px; margin-bottom:3px } .message { margin-left:100px; word-wrap:break-word; white-space:-moz-pre-wrap; _white-spacere; } .messageCont { margin-left:100px; word-wrap:break-word; white-space:-moz-pre-wrap; _white-spacere;} .other { color:#39577a;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; } .myself { color:#da8103;font-style:normal;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; } .otherCont { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#39577a;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; } .myselfCont { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#da8103;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; } .system { margin-left:4px; word-wrap:break-word;color:#da8103;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal; white-space:-moz-pre-wrap; _white-spacere; } .showTimestamp { margin-right:3px; float:right; color:#999999;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal; } .other1 { color:#ac2000;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; } .otherCont1 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#ac2000;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; } .other2 { color:#3c9fa8;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; } .otherCont2 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#3c9fa8;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; } .other3 { color:#e25614;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; } .otherCont3 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#e25614;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; } .other4 { color:#0b6ac8;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; } .otherCont4 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#0b6ac8;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; } .other5 { color:#b23290;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; } .otherCont5 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#b23290;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; } .other6 { color:#02e7c7;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; } .otherCont6 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#02e7c7;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; } .other7 { color:#5b3284;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;float:left; width:95px; } .otherCont7 { font-size:8px;text-align:right; color:#5b3284;font-family:Arial,Lucida Grande;font-style:normal;vertical-align:top;font-weight:bold;float:left; width:95px; } .tsDisplay { display:block } 2nd gear Synchro for the F28 Gearbox! they cost us a fortune here in SouthAfrica to import so i thought i could ask anybody here?!

Im looking for this synchro as we always have problems here with them braking!

Im looking for a place that has reasonable pricing and and someone to post them to me! I will cover the costs involved!

Status
    The Invisible Woman
    Drives
    Zafira
    Mentioned in
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    It would help if I could read it, lol
    Why not sign up and join us.
    Become a member today

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    sami, think thats what he/she meant. translation code came out with it i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy-McHaggis View Post

2nd gear Synchro for the F28 Gearbox! they cost us a fortune here in SouthAfrica to import so i thought i could ask anybody here?!

Im looking for a place that has reasonable pricing and and someone to post them to me! I will cover the costs involved!
    and spicy, isnt the gearbox a sealed unit so you cant just replace a gear. might be cheaper to replace the whole box?

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami View Post
    It would help if I could read it, lol

lol dunno what went wrong can i PM u the message as reposting it dont work :S please assist lol!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicy-McHaggis View Post

2nd gear Synchro for the F28 Gearbox! they cost us a fortune here in SouthAfrica to import so i thought i could ask anybody here?!

Much better

Edit: Beat me to it!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scdavis View Post
    sami, think thats what he/she meant. translation code came out with it i think.

and spicy, isnt the gearbox a sealed unit so you cant just replace a gear. might be cheaper to replace the whole box?

me = he

i do have correct people to assist me in changing these synchros yes the box is sealed but over here its cheaper to replace synchros then the box as the box costs about ±400 to ±550 pounds thats about anything from R4000 to 5500 south African rands!