just thought id introduce myself.. been on here a couple weeks now, reading and getting involved to do up my astra.
got a basic 5dr grey 1.6 twinport semi-auto astra..
i dont know nuffin about performance and am not really interested in modifying the engine/exhaust or wateva people do.
however i have a list of updates to put into/do to the car:
not sure what else i'll be doing, but this should be enough to keep me busy for awhile. if you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to post up
- Kicker Solobaric S15 L7 subwoofer (bought, yet to be installed)
- Loudest.com 3000w 2-Channel Amplifier (bought, yet to be installed)
- Sony mex-bt3600u cd player (bought, yet to be installed)
- Show Plates (bought, yet to be changed)
- Black tax disc holder (bought, yet to be changed)
- Debadging all round (to do)
- Tints - Light smoked front, dark smoked rear (£120 - to arrange for sept)
- HID conversion of headlights (bought, yet to be installed)
- Blue neons (bought, yet to be installed)
- full SMD/LED conversion - from orange to blue (£180 - to arrange for sept)
- paint the brake calipers blue (if theres someone out there willing to do this for a fee... let me know )
- leather retrim (to look into)
- boot build (to look into)
- colour code the engine bay (to look into)
nice to meet you all!
and thanks to all those that have helped me so far