I had my major service today, he's a local guy that does everything under the sun, but seems to know his stuff and worked for Vauxhall for many years, the plugs in my car looked corroded as hell and he was not impressed with the state of them, and would not recommend the gm ones again, so guess what I pulled outta the bag!!! gm parts, he fitted them anyway.....

As I make sure I buy all the parts needed for the service before anyone's does it, as I like to know what's going in and on my car..... I had magnatex oil 5/30 for her (this ok?) as I thought I heard one of you guys mention it, the oil filter was torn to bits when he pulled it out and chuckled away to him self, and then came to the fuel filter, that took all in all 1hr 20mins to remove and fit, (1hr removing) it was completely corroded and think it must be the original, there were marks all over it from where people have tried to remove it in the past and just left it as it was to much of a pain in the arse.....

Anyways he chucked it on the laptop to see if there was faults showing as I've had a few niggles with it after coming back from SJ Curtis, and just came up with an aircon fault, so no worries there, So all in all he was working on the car for 3hrs messing about here and there and chatting around and only charged mr £40 as I brought all the parts with me and made the coffee's... result...

and above all the car is running so much better, so much more responsive, no dipping when you hit the accelerator,and keeps powering through the clock,,, but still the popping from the back box? any ideas??

got me new grille today also and popped that on this afternoon... result.... only a el-cheapo till I get paid next week, but what the hell