Not sure whether this is to go in electrics or ICE, but my amp keeps cutting out everytime a heavy bass note comes along, it gives me an error code but it doesn't exist in the troubleshooting guide, the closest (very close) problems I can find says my battery is either under 8.5v or over 14v, or I need to check my alternator voltage.
So went to B&Q, got a voltmeter, tested across the battery and across the amp. battery shows 13v but amp only shows 9v, tried it with ignition on and engine on, both readings are the same.
Been charging battery up for 3 nights in a row now, so it must be fully charged, i'm guessing it could be my alternator? Checked all the wiring and its fully tight with a clear connection, no dust or rust between it.