Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hardcore Til I Die 3 CD Album

kr00zin_uk

Hardcore Til I Die 3 CD Album

I just wanted to say that the latest album is pretty good and well worth getting.

Track 1 on CD 1 is a complete waste of time though and introduces the CD by pretending to start with crappy R & B music.

Then of course, as with any album, a few rubbish songs are added to pad it out, but overall if you like hardcore music, it is wicked!

Unlike previous Hardcore Til I Die releases, there isn't any 12 year old "MC tossbags" with too much testosterone, trying to be cool by shouting over the wicked music and ruining it with their unique common, ghetto hovel style narration!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

kr00zin_uk
    Mate, I feel really sorry for you, if you were honestly "gifted" with looks like that...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kr00zin_uk View Post
    Mate, I feel really sorry for you, if you were honestly "gifted" with looks like that...
    Cheers. My mum said i would break hearts.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Didn't "hardcore" die when they closed the Sanctuary in Milton Keynes back in 2002 or whenever it was?

I'd rather listen to "crappy" RnB than ruined speeded up 80's music with the same bassline over and over.

I remember hearing a sample of one of the new hardcore albums and it had Darren Styles - Getting Better .. which is already fast enough IMO but it was speeded up so much that it was higher pitched than the average Scooter song...
    Fastest, Most Powerful & Only Mag Featured Astra In The AOC Cumbrian Region

kr00zin_uk
    Quote Originally Posted by BYRON View Post
    Cheers. My mum said i would break hearts.
    I'm not sure if your ever going to get the opportunity to break a heart, but you'll probably crack a few lenses in your time!

kr00zin_uk
    Well obviously you has got to be an ardcore raver init, to appreciate it's sheer quality... lol

Each to their own I say, just like car modding.

Big up the hardcore massive! Whoop whoop!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kr00zin_uk View Post
    Well obviously you has got to be an ardcore raver init, to appreciate it's sheer quality... lol

Each to their own I say, just like car modding.

Big up the hardcore massive! Whoop whoop!

Indeed you are correct, it is down to personal taste. However only 15yr old girls say "whoop whoop"

I remember the days of Helter Skelter, Hardcore Heaven, Slammin' Vinyl oh and of course for the mainstream people ... Bonkers.
    Fastest, Most Powerful & Only Mag Featured Astra In The AOC Cumbrian Region

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    new hardcore is absolutely pants

i downloaded this album to listen and it was crap .

the last decent album that was released was hardcore euphoria, that was a year and a bit ago.

great album, breeze and styles actually said they tried really hard because it was a MOS release.

why on earth they cannot put the same effort in other albums?

I have lots of recent good hardcore compliations that I can post if people are interested. 2001-recent.
    Drives:Mazda 6 MPS- Zoom Zoom

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo_Scott View Post
    Indeed you are correct, it is down to personal taste. However only 15yr old girls say "whoop whoop"

I remember the days of Helter Skelter, Hardcore Heaven, Slammin' Vinyl oh and of course for the mainstream people ... Bonkers.
    Now we're talking, that was before the word 'chavy' was even said!

Loved the old Helter Skelter stuff, have loads of old hardcore here, even on casette, Dougal & Gammer, Force & Styles - Proper Hardcore if you ask me.

I'm not a fan of any of the new stuff, and i blame Clubland, before clubland started speeding up songs and calling it hardcore, hardcore was still cool. Now its not real hardcore and listened to on mobile phones on street corners by 15 year old school kids.

Maybe im just growing up...
    WWW. FUTURESHOCKAUDIO .CO.UK
    Back in the Vauxhall fold - Astra Turbo & '82 Merc sadly missed, Two VX220's should keep me happy though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast