Thread: Airbag Light!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Airbag Light!

I have a confession to make! I am a crap mechanic! Im a mechanic in the rmy but in my defence i only work on stuff thats at least ten years old so disc brakes and power steerings as technical as it gets!!

Anyway my wipers have decided to play up. On the first setting (intermittent) the wipers go up to the top but dont *** bak down until the next cycle wen they will go bak down but not exactly where they were before.then this carries on until they end up stopping right in front of the screen. NOW I HATE ELECTRICS! WHAT I CANT SEE I DONT TRUST! Ive changed the solenoid and checked the fuses.

So upon further investigation i took the steering off including AIRBAG. Once i took all the covers off i got scared of all the wires plus i had a massive hangover so i decided to leave it for another day.

Only trouble is my airbag light says on now. Pretty sure its something to do wiv the motor thing. BUT I DONT GET IT! Apparently its in two halves or something but it doesnt look tht way! Then it says spin counterclockwise or something.

CAN ANYONE HELP?!
    Milk was a bad choice!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    as for the wiper problem new wiper motor is needed a common fault on these
    did you turn on ignition with airbag disconnected if so that will put airbag light on and it wont go off you have to get it turned off with computer