Thread: my mk4 zlet van!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my mk4 zlet van!

Been coming on the site for a while now ever since i got a coupe turbo,the car was not a mint one at all, but liked it all the same,i then was offered a mk4 van for 2quid with a blown lump,and so a plan that would surely upset people was hatched to take everything out of the coupe and put it in to a van,i decided to do this as i need van for my body shop and i figured it would be a good advertizing tool! and so this is how it is going so far!

poor coupe with no engine!!

and the van with the bay fully painted ready for the conversion

time to get em both in for the overhall,iv used every thing from the coupe from interior loom to dash,carpet,rear beam,etc etc

van starting to go back together!!

its not nice to see it like this but its all for a good cause!oh shell and log book are for sale!!

got board of dirty mechanical so did some tarting up,its not going to be a show bay at all just wanted it a bit nicer!

the coupes disks and pads were low so when my mate offered me some corsa vxr front asnd rears with disks and pads a month old i had to say yes i know they are no bigger but newer and fresher,just had to have the coupe carriers blasted and then painted them up!

looks like a vehicle again woo hoo!!

and as it is now,the colour is a jag colour not to everyones taste but i love it!

its now been lowered 40mm i have a full irmy kit for it including the full front bumper not just the splitter,irmy grill sportive door moldings with irmy badges,and plenty more bits and pieces to come! comments welcome il try to keep it up dated! hope you all like it!give me a pm if anyone wants any bits from the coupe!im also after some vectra gsi facelift wheels!!

update!!

few bits back on now and its also running,lowered,and sorted the shims for the corsa vxr rear calipers!!

and thats how far we are i rekon on monday bonnet and front bumper will be on!

bumper painted today should be hung on tomorrow!

been a while and not much has happened been flat out with other things but heres some more pics!

bumper hung on!!i love how it sits!! well happy

bonnet painted

without!!

with!!

gave the engine a clean up!

knew i wanted the wheels grey to match the roof bars but wasnt feeling the turbo wheels so these are now for sale to make way for the best looking vaux wheel in my opinion!!

and her in her sorry state!!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    updated to most recent progress

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)