Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What would you do ?

okay so I have a small dilema

Putting turbo rims on my 1.8 europa blue (i think) cabby and I'm in two minds as to what colour i should have the wheels refurbed

Do I go for standard silver and keep them shiney or do I go for and anthricite (can't spell) and go down the mean and moody road

I recently painted the calipers red and changing the badges to opel
    (stuck a picture in so u can see the colour of the car as i aint sure what colour it is)

Opions welcome

AMG'd Europa Blue 1.8 Cabby, Badgeless Grill & opelised, Custom Built Oval Exhaust, 8K HIDs, Full Alpine Setup + ipod.

Status
    AstraSport Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    anthercite or black would look the muts nuts
    GSi

Built not Bought

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Depends what you like really,
    but i think you're gunna love the look of your car with the larger Turbos Wheels anyway so leave them Silver for a while then when it's time for a refurb sell them or change the colour.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im not sure its nice with standard silver with the europa blue in your piccy

but for me its darker colors on the wheels tbh. mines are hyperblack and they look nice with the colour of car i have... but i think as mfivebmw said fire them on as silver see what you think then if you think darker then see what its like

or even ask one of the lovely people on here if they can photoshop one for ya

Status
    Yorkshire RO
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)
    i wouldnt go black as everyone seems to be doing that at the mo, either of the other two would look good tho as the turbo rims looks loads differant than standard in vx finish

AOC top 15 car at PVS 2009 & 2010
    313.7bhp/343Ibft

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sri_kev View Post
    i wouldnt go black as everyone seems to be doing that at the mo, either of the other two would look good tho as the turbo rims looks loads differant than standard in vx finish

Agreed with kev - Anthracite would look ace i reckon...but as some of the guys said...keep them silver for now to gauge the look.

chris

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks guys , i've alwasy been a fan of having a car mean and moody heck i had a police car almost smash into me because he couldnt see me at night

I thought about choppng it but as of the moment my pc is gubbed so cant even make something up

but once again thanks, will take it all on board and have a wee think about it

ritchie
    AMG'd Europa Blue 1.8 Cabby, Badgeless Grill & opelised, Custom Built Oval Exhaust, 8K HIDs, Full Alpine Setup + ipod.